Once you have completed your purchase online, your order will be sent to the showroom for packaging and sent for delivery. When your item has been shipped you will receive another email advising you your order is on its way.
Click and Collect
You can order any item online and collect it yourself from our Norfolk showroom. We will email you when your item is ready for collection. Please do not come to collect your item until we have emailed you – the showroom may be closed and your item may not be wrapped. We wouldn’t want you to have a wasted journey!
Orders over £75
- If your shopping basket total comes to more than £75 delivery is free, unless your basket includes an item requiring specialist delivery.
- If your shopping basket contains an item that is very heavy or delicate, it will be marked Specialist Delivery. You can pay for your item online and we will contact you after your order has been made to arrange a specialist courier. The cost of the courier will be taken from you by card over the phone before your item is sent.
- Specialist Delivery fees will be in addition to any other shipping costs applied to your order.
- Items less than £75 will cost either £5, £10 or £20 to ship to mainland UK. These prices increase to £10, £20 or £30 for the Highlands and Offshore Islands.
- You only pay for the most expensive shipping cost in your basket.
If your basket includes paint, we charge the following rates:
- £1.20 per sample pot.
- £15 flat rate all other paint items.
- If your order mixes samples and normal pots, you will pay a flat rate of £15.
- If your order contains paint and other non-paint items, the non-paint shipping cost will be applied.
- Orders over £75 will still have free shipping.